Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome, welcome, welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. Whew! I thought setting up a second blog was easy. I now have to contend writing for two sites. Would I be up to the task? Let's see. Before anything else let me state what this new blog of mine will contain. More than just personal thoughts and musings, I have grander plans (ahem). So expect topics that would appeal to a broader demographics, but nationalistic that I am, things would be confined to everything distinctly Pinoy (as much as possible). In time, when I have discovered my target niche, my posts would be more specialized. Already brewing in my mind is a site dedicated to promoting everything about being a native of my beloved city, Tacloban. Soon I'll be writing about dining places, tourist spots and everyday harmless chismis and goings on in the city. For now, everything is just treading along, testing the waters, feeling the vibes, etc.

No comments: